Friday, April 26, 2013

No, no, no!

Here's a tip of advice to the gorgeous ladies that wear 19inch heels to school: don't!

I can't tell you how many times I've seen girls wear heels, that they can't even walk in, to school. First, it's not cute to watch you stumble and wobble down the hallways. In your head, you're strutting the catwalk; to everyone else, you are making a fool out of yourself. You look a mess! I know you saw that model on tv wearing them, and I know they may be cute. However, they were not meant for everyone. It takes practice to get good at walk in heels. It's not easy and doesn't come naturally. I'm honestly just looking out for you. Flats are every girl's best friend.

Besides the fact that 98.746% of girls can't walk in them, school is not a formal occasion. It is certainly not fancy enough to wear heels to. Unless you have a presentation or something, most of the time you just look ridiculous wearing heels in school.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Put your sneakers back on :)

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. This is my biggest pet peeve ever! Words can explain how much I dislike seeing girls wearing heals to school. First off, who in the world are they trying to impress? Last time I checked, it's school not the red carpet. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen girls kiss the ground because of their oh so lovely heals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate seeing girls wear heels to school it's really annoying and it's not cute. I laugh at these girls every time I see then because it's ridiculous how they look walking in them. I know for a fact that they aren't comfortable, so I don't see why they wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. This is the worst, and Bird is full of it. Every time I see girls do this, I just shake my head and am thankful that's not me. I can see graduation now, full of girls struggling to get up the steps to the stage just because they wanted to wear heels. Team Flats!

    ReplyDelete